This article describes how to customize the WooCommerce page layout in Sterling theme. Follow the steps below for a full-width WooCommerce layout instead of the default right-sidebar template:
Log into your website via FTP and make the following changes…
- Delete “../wp-content/themes/Sterling/woocommerce.php”
- Create a new folder and name it “woocommerce” (../Sterling/woocommerce/)
- Download and unzip this file to obtain a php file containing a custom woocommerce template built for Sterling: archive-product.zip
- Upload “archive-product.php” to “../Sterling/woocommerce/”
- That’s it. Your WooCommerce Shop Page will now use Sterling’s “full-width page template” instead of the “right sidebar” page template.