This article describes how to hide (or noindex) a specific page or post from search engines. Here are more details about “noindex” from Wikipedia: noindex
Follow the instructions below to noindex a specific post or page within your website.
- Download the following custom Plugin:
- Karma Theme: karma-robots-no-index-post-or-page WordPress Plugin
- Sterling Theme: Sterling-robots-no-index-post-or-page
- Install the plugin just as you would install and normal WordPress Plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to edit the page or post you wish to noindex.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page/post editing screen and you will see the following option:
- Simply check the box and your page/post will not be indexed by search engines.
- Save all changes and that’s all.
- Enjoy 🙂