Firebug is a powerful add-on extension for the Firefox web browser. It enables you to pinpoint and inspect any element on your website with ease and precision. It provides all associated CSS code which can then be easily modified and added to the “Custom CSS” section of your theme’s Site Options Panel.
Download Firebug by visiting the Firefox Add-ons Repository here.
Here are some helpful resources for learning how to use Firebug. You’ll be a pro at editing your theme’s CSS!
- Video Tutorial: The Firebug Tutorial Series: Introduction To Firebug
- Video Tutorial: How to use Firebug to modify your theme
Adding CSS to your theme
- Log into the WP Dashboard and click Appearance > Site Options > Custom CSS
- Paste your modified CSS code into the Custom CSS field
- Save All Changes in the Site Options Panel
- That’s it, you’re all set! 🙂